Monday, March 5, 2012








Nerd Pouch!                                                                                                                                            


It was my brother-in-law’s birthday this week, so I whipped him up a little zippered pouch… featuring Pac-Man and computer circuit fabric! I ordered the fabrics at Christmas, and I’ve been waiting for the perfect project to showcase them. My BIL owns just about every North American or Japanese video game system ever, and works at a tech company, so it was the perfect pairing!                                                                                 



For the last 3 years, my BIL spent every March visiting us in Japan (including last year, during the earthquake!) It’s the end of an era for us all, not to have this month together! Happily, he’s spending his vacation time in Florida this year, so at least he’ll have a chance to relax. Still, somehow missing this vacation with him makes it feel very strange not to be in Japan any more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment