Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OWOP: Day 5

Guys, I am an OWOP failure. At least I was yesterday! I’ve come down with a really bad cold this week, so I booked yesterday afternoon off to go see a doctor… and didn’t end up with any supply teaching calls for the morning! With a whole day to rest in bed, Peony was just not the right outfit! (And it felt wrong to dress up to see the doc!) Instead I wore pjs all day. Sorry, OWOP! Just to balance things out though, I did insert a zipper into to my third and final Peony, to be revealed on Friday! 


Here’s me today, in the car about to drive to work. I don’t know how everyone else seems to make time for lovely posed pictures… I was happy to snap this and move on! :) Let’s just call it realism, k?


OWOP Day 5


I’ve been enjoying OWOPing so far - though I was really excited yesterday to pull on jeans for the first time this week! I think it would be much easier to wear just one pattern if it was separates. Still, I feel good in my Peony every day, and I love seeing everyone else’s pictures pop up on the net! 


Two more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment