Sunday, January 15, 2012












Blurry pictures will just have to do!                                                                                        


We had a wonderful, busy weekend. J and I drove from city to city (fabric store to fabric store, really) yesterday and I stocked up on all sorts of goodies. Today I did some prep for school and spent a few hours crafting… and got a call for a second interview this week! Yippee!!!



Amongst all that, I’m happy to just accept blurry pictures. Sanity wins over perfectionism, right? I’m really happy with this batch of felt brooches, even though they don’t actually have pins on them yet. It was really fun to figure out which shapes of flowers work well together, and neat to see my colour schemes in action. Very addictive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment