Wednesday, May 15, 2013

MMM11-14

MMM11


MMM11 


A measly 1 colour from my palette! I really think this purple needs to be added though, because I own an awful lot of RTW tops in this shade! 


MM STyle Arc Jeans, cropped out, and appliqued Echino birds on the hoodie.


MMM12



MMM12


3/9 wardrobe palette colours.


MM flannel scout tee and McCalls cardigan, blogged here.


It snowed ALL DAY! WTF, Canada? It’s May! This was Mother’s Day, so I spent 2 hours each way driving to see my mother-in-law. (And somehow, I just happened to find myself in a fabric store on the way home! ;)


MMM13


MMM13


4/9 colours. MM Tiramisu dress, blogged here.


This dress is so comfy! It’s a drapy rayon knit, which means that the self-drafted a-line skirt hangs quite close… but it feels comfier than pyjamas! 


* * * 


Oh, as as an added MMM bonus, my sister just spent 3 days at a conference and happened to wear made-by-me clothes for every day! I’m so excited that she actually wears that things I make… certainly motivates me to make her more! And we’ve cut a deal for her to knit me a cowl for the fall - sweet!


BKJOstmCEAAFcPE


(She is very kindly letting me share her very-early-morning selfies!)


BKGCXWsCIAEV0uf


Recognise the green skirt that I wore last week and then promptly gave away? Turns out it’s a much better match for her wardrobe colours, which are slightly warmer than mine… (Those are knitting inspiration pics, BTW…)


Annie Bee's Colour Palette



So my new goal? Wear an outfit with 5 colours! I’ve had a couple of 4-colour outfits… which makes sense, because I tend to wear either warm or cool tones with a neutral, but not warm and cool at once. Can you picture any 5 of these colours together? Let me know what you think might work! Colour Palette for MMM '13


 

No comments:

Post a Comment