Friday, June 15, 2012

Sartorial Advice, Please!

Hi! Last weekend I started a version of the Colette Truffle in turquoise and white seersucker. 


It’s almost finished… but I’m torn on the finishing details. I have some bias tape that is a perfect match for the turquoise, so I wondered about using it to break up all the tiny stripes… but I’m not sure what looks best! Can you help me?


Here are a couple of the options I’ve played around with: 



I like having a defined waist usually, so something belt like is my go-to… but on the other hand, maybe the diagonal lines of the drape are more flattering if I’m not broken up into lots of little pieces! I don’t have a big “statement” necklace that would work, but making one is another option… or just wearing a belt sometimes! (I do have a turquoise belt, and a white one too!) Or something else entirely?


What do you think? (This is totally reminded me of getting ready to go out with a bunch of girls - I love having second opinions at my beck and call! ;) 


Thanks, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment